Shopping local, and supporting community organizations is very important as we continue to navigate through the impacts of Covid-19. Many businesses are offering curbside delivery or pickup, and will work to make accommodations unique to your situation. While mitigation efforts continue to be in effect, we urge our community to stay safe while directing buying choices to their home community.
Donating locally is also a way to support causes that you care about, both with monetary donations or volunteering.
Ways you can help:
- Honor the business or institution’s guidelines.
- Use curbside or delivery if you prefer to stay outside.
- Gift cards can be purchased in advance for future use.
- Local referrals are valuable, share a job done right.
- Use the Chamber’s membership list to identify vendors or service providers.
- Be patient as we are all in this together.
Please feel free to share ideas at email@example.com as we seek ways to assist our community.
Photo: Steve Wellington of Modern Woodman, a Fraternal Financial Organization, has supported the Library through matching fundraising.