NOMINATIONS ARE NOW OPEN…DEADLINE IS JANUARY 31, 2018
The Daily Herald Business Ledger is hosting its 28th Annual Awards for Business Excellence (AABE). The AABEs highlight successful suburban businesses and organizations and honor the people who make them successful.
The AABEs, given for business achievement, growth and community involvement, are presented to outstanding businesses and non-profit organizations with a significant presence in the suburban circulation area of the Daily Herald Business Ledger (DuPage County, Fox Valley, NW Cook County, Lake County, West Cook County, Southwest Cook County and Will County.)
Click here to read about the 2017 Annual Award for Business Excellence honorees
- Small Company (0-50 employees)
- Medium Company (51-150 employees)
- Large Company (over 150 employees)
- Business Organization and Economic Development Entity
- Architecture & Construction
- Educational Institution, Entity or Program
- Entertainment / Hospitality Company
- Family Business
- Minority-Owned Business
- Innovation in Business
- Not-for-Profit Organization (501)(c)(3)
- Trade Association/Professional Society
Electronic submissions are strongly encouraged and should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. All information and supporting materials should be received by the deadline, 5 p.m. January 31, 2018 to The Daily Herald Business Ledger, ATTN: Kat Polomsky, 155 E. Algonquin Road, Arlington Heights, IL 60005. You may also e-mail your materials to email@example.com.
Questions? E-mail Kat Polomsky at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (847) 427-4637.